Wednesday, July 22, 2009

lessons in school..

I been having lessons like communication , maths , science and tomorrow cognitive this week ..omg ! i hate that faci for cognitive , her lessons are boring . Having lessons these few days are really tiring , cant wait for holidays to come ! lol i have also been down with sore throat , sianx! The day before something very funny happened at home . This happens when there were some people coming to changi rise for filming of the last scene for one upcoming show and they left their decorations of balloons at the clubhouse , haha and that when my mum went there to take the balloons for me ! lol However , there was another small boy collecting balloons too , hence my mum when to him and ask ' can i have one balloon from you ?' the boy straight away say' NO!' my mum continue saying ' you got so many of them give auntie one can already , auntie wont take another one from you .' and then the boy decide to give . lol my mum then hang the ballooon in my room haha ! the balloon is kind of special because its the expensive type one that are mostly sold at the flower shop..haha i kinda of love that balloon my mum took ! thanks mum ! On the other hand , i be having enterprise on friday which will be formal wearing and concerts on sat ~~~lol and i be updating these soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment