Sunday, August 30, 2009

back updating

sorry for the long wait till now i update my blog . lol . Recently , many things happen , some really wonderful things . Have jus recently finish my exams too UT3 , currently having my holidays !~the ut was indeed quite stress bec the questions for some were realli tough.. but also at the same time feeling rather sian as i know that we will be changing class soon . These few months spent in W46L was really memorable , there were laughter , fun and serious times in class , i will miss them . I was thinking of looking for a job during the long term break but didnt know that i was actually quite lazy to work too ., so hee i decide to go job hunting soon after a small break for myself ! and i be updating this blog by mon ! i am returning to school(bedok south) for teacher's day and some gathering with my secondary school friends ( i have not been seeing you all for a long time ) ! haha for now i be posting some ramdom pics of w46l ! its realli nice knowing you peeps !
lol oh ya i also wan to say hi to cass!!nice knowing you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment