Thursday, September 24, 2009

recent happenings...

Hi , i am back. I have not been in touch with this blog ever since after teacher's day and it has start to turn mouldy. Recently , many things have happened , and i have also been starting to work . Been feeling tired working now , but thinking of the pay makes my work worthwhile . Working now , allow me to know quite a number of new ppl (some from rp too)hee, and guess wat ?? i saw steffi and wendi too !!! haha long time did not see them , miss them alot !! Oh ya and recently was also charlene's birthday ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUAH ! its her turn to turn 18 now .
Recently , i also have been going for dinner with my parents . We went to royal crowne plaza for dinner ! the food was damn nice !! omg ! i love the dessert ..its cakes , cakes and also cakes ! haha my mum also went shopping and bought one dress from wisma . she was also damn funny, she bought the dress and immediately wore it after payment . lol .

No comments:

Post a Comment