Sunday, September 12, 2010

updates for the day !

Today , Have been a great day :) should i say things was getting better ? or should i say we are going back on the track! hahaha! I was really happy about it.I really hope it will work out this time:) Whats the other news?? hahaha I got to collect HEBE postcard today with my name written , at tampines mall.

But it was just written by the fan club members :P Hopefully , i still hope to see S.H.E back together as one for their new album , hope it be soon ! After everything i have bought , i head back home , but i miss my bus 38! and it was super hot the weather so i went to take 28 instead. The bus went pass the road that i used to live at which was tampines st 43 . All the memories of my young time childhood just came back , sometimes i just miss the times living there. I still remember the day before i moved i paste two stars stickers outside my window room to remember , guess it should be gone by now. what unforgettable memories here ! :) but it seems nice thinking back at times when you are all alone in a quite place:)
Now , i am currently still having my hols , and finally 3 UTS down ! was really relief ! hope i could faster end the remaining 2 ut! I got to get down to study some now even i know its really lazy. But do i have the choice ? hahaha of cus no! "PASS" is what i hope to get, NO Ds anymore ! hahaha PRAY HARD! got to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment