Friday, January 15, 2010

a brand new year !

Back blogging :) Welcome to a brand new year 2010 , hee i know it might be late saying now but at least its still jan ! haha

Before i come to this brand new year , many things have happened in 2009 , and i hope that things get better not only for me but for everyone around me :) hee
i want to thank all the people around me : DEAR , ISABELLE , JIAPEI , WENDY , JAC , REBECCA , STEFFI , HUIQI, MING SHEN , EVELYN:) they are the bestest people that bring joy , happinesss in my life . They help me whenever i need help and also are the people who accompanies me down my road as i walk down . A BIG HUGS AND LOTS OF WISHES TO ALL !!

me and dear dear :) thanks babe loves !

me and sis belle :) thx sis :)

me and dino :) thx small dino buddy :)

me and mo gu :) thx mo gu tou !

me and bao er :) thx wendi :)

me and steffi :) thx ah giam :)

me and bali :) thx rebecca :)

me and ah qi :)thx bao mu :)

me and lene :) thx kuah :)

me and eve :) thx da jie :)

ming shen the monkey :) thx monkey :)

Recently , i have also start my school life , E35G are also great peeps to be with , funny , crazy ,hardworking, fun and best with almost clubbing music daily haha! ...STA PEEPS !!~~LOVES :)i miss them when going year 2 , great ppl :)

E35G<3

Hee ,now wish all my love ones and people around me happiness and also happy new year :)
LOOKING FORWARD : birthdays , events , gatherings , more photos with dear , better life , better grades and smile on everyone's faces !!

No comments:

Post a Comment