Tuesday, January 26, 2010

creative concepts :)

My very first post that i have type in school :)LOL so bored now in class , its break and everyone have already went down . My mind keeps telling me to blog , to blog , haha so here i am blogging . I seem to get addicted back on blogging , thats good , shows that my blog wont be dead so fast and early haha even though its was dead for some time haha. But today's not really in a mood , tired , having some problems , just cant seem to get back the trust :( .

Today's lesson was about biography , some photos , choose one and make a detail story about each characters LOL , and my team came out with a real funny , unpredictable part that was " AFFAIR" haha ! hope today lesson going to go on smooth yea ? haha

Oh ya, i got a new cammy , it is a present given by my mum so happy :)Thx mum !! Love it lots , good functions and stuff ! :)

I shall stop here getting back to work now ! bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment