Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My DMA Lesson !

i am now updating all the fun events happening around me and there are more to come ! as i have already start school , my modules have all change and are all more into the course already . I having Digital media arts , creative concepts , they are quite fun ! MY favourite one is DIGITAL MEDIA ARTS , because they have photograhpy and photoshop learning and maybe more fun things to go ! However , that module is really damn stress , not enough time , no time for lunch and also have to rush through our work !LOL. Having to know E35G so far was really nice ! i seems to get start to know more of them , they are funny , and also many music lovers in my class! I am also addicted to the songs they listen ! omg ! so nice ! The music they on , really can be like clubbing ! haha ! Furthermore , for my DMA lessson i have took some pictures for our work ! LET'S CHECK IT OUT !

The pictures we took individual is our work presentation , on gloomy and happy ! and we also took additional group photo!

The jump picture !

My happy picture taken by my teammate !

HAHA! our team went to call a guy to take with us to , to have the effect of happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment