Saturday, October 24, 2009

volunteering kids programme

hey i have took part in the vounteering of kids programme during the holidays . The kids are from complicated backgrounds , however some of them are really cute and funny in nature . Taking care of them playing games only for a few hours really make me feel rather tired already ! how i wonder if i get to have my own kids in the future ?? omg ! i think it would be a terror . haha !! the kids are really cute , some follow me where i go and some likes to talk and disturb ! haha ! Hope they enjoy their children's day that day ! we also took lots of picures ! and also me , dana and felicia also made some new friends , they are nat and jeanice ! And also some secondary school boys ! haha they are all friendly and funny peeps ! oh ya and guess what i have a new name , the kids call me carrot jie jie and cupboard jie jie ! cute sia! do i look like cupboard? lol.

we and the kids ~

My team's number - i am the group leader of these kids

Me , felicia and nat together with the secondary school boys !

My fav kid - she's really and cute and pretty girl , guess when she grow up many guys will woo her !

she's another girl - cute too right ?

Me and fifi!

Our group photo - formal ! can spot me ?

haha! this picture we are all jumping you wanna to know why ? because we wanted to block the people behind !lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment