Wednesday, October 7, 2009

my last posting(temporary)

I am back posting . I have already been starting school now , still not too used to the environment yet , because have already change class , new people , new faciliatators , but now my modules dun have maths and science already , so was quite happy . Recently , before getting back to school , i have went for chalet and for the kids programme . I went to take care of the kids with felicia and dana , some of them were of terror , very naughty , but they are also cute on the other hand . Happy childrens day kids ! This will be my last post for now , i will not delete this blog but i might be back again to blog . i shall end here ....bye blog ...hope i be back to blog soon ..
I WILL BE BACK SOON !!!!!!!LAZY TO BLOG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO START MY BLOGGING LIFE REAL SOON AGAIN !!PICTURES COMING TOO !
COMING SOON ~~( like movie sia)

No comments:

Post a Comment